- From concept to production
- Design, development and in-house validation
- Prototype and production tooling
- Injection moulding
- APQP and PPAP
- Long life Resistive ink
- Contact & Non-contact sensors
- APM (Accelerator Pedal Module) and Brake Pedal assembly
- ETC (Electronic Throttle Control) systems for electric vehicles
PVI has a dedicated R & D and innovation team to support continual improvements of existing products, manufacturing / assembly technologies and to develop next generation product technologies with trusted technological partners.
Made it possible
PVI’s invention and development of Long-life Resistive Ink has allowed us to work with leading automotive manufactures, supplying over 50 million sensors to the auto industry, making driving safer, more reliable and with increased sustainability.